Nestled in 42 acres of landscaped gardens and lawns overlooking the Thames, is The Hurlingham Club – a hidden gem in London.
- Comfortably seats 1,000 people for luncheons or dinners and 1,200 for stand up events
- 1,500m2 of internal event space to make your own, or sub-divide into smaller rooms
- Self-contained tiered theatre for 180 delegates and two traditional Georgian-style spaces
- Controlled access and onsite security
- Corporate croquet, cricket and tennis hire available
The Hurlingham Club offers a stunning back drop for all occasions. It retains its quintessentially English traditions and heritage, while providing modern venue facilities and services. It has played host to many high profile events such as the BNP Paribas Tennis Classic, Polo in the Park and Wimbledon Ball.