On entry to the Club, at the gatehouse, match managers of opposing teams are required to provide a team list. Any individual not included on this list (player or spectator) will not gain access to the Club.
- Predominantly white clothing, including shoes
- Black soled shoes or training shoes are forbidden
- All shoes must be clean and dry for play
- Players using the squash courts do so at their own risk
- In case of an emergency, please inform the fitness centre reception
- Visitors are advised that valuables should not be left unattended in the changing rooms, and are advised to use the lockers provided
- The Club accepts no responsibility for any losses
- No chewing gum on court
- In accordance with Squash Racquets Association (SRA) rules, squash goggles must be worn when there are more than two players on court
- In accordance with SRA rules all players under 18 years-of-age must wear squash goggles for coaching and club events
- It is recommended that all beginners and players under 18 should wear squash goggles at all times
A weekend car parking fee will apply to any vehicles with spectators only, it will not affect players.